Autocycles PE again!!!!??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiG DoM

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Yes this topic rears its ugly head occassionally ... for those of us living in the Wild East province we will know the dealership in question. It has a monopoly of brands in their hands = KTM, Honda, Triumph, Kawasaki, Aprilia etc and most recently awarded Husqvarna. Well I was in the Baai today with my son and needed a few basic spares and also wanted to look at some 2013 Husky's. Well first of all the dealership has two premises - on opposite sides of the road ... visited both and looked at all scoots ... sat on them ... and NOT ONE SALESMAN OFFERED EVEN A SIDEWAYS FART! I could have been there to buy 5 scoots and they would not have given a shit. Faark and not even one Husky on a showroom floor. The KTM sideshow seems the most jacked along with Honda but all VERY NAFI! No interest in selling me an oil filter if it was not for a KTM or cross referencing the number and their DID520 X ring was almost R300 more than SQ. I looked for Brenton to kaark out (who I have known since he was an appy) to no avail. Well bottom line fokhulle - when I go to buy my KTM Freeride or DS Nuda it will not be from these twats. I will rather drive 1000km to another dealership.

Rave off.  :dousing: