Awesome tyres dual and track supply oke - KZN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvage

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
With all the negative supply comments thought for a monday we could start with a positive heads up

I needed tyres and phoned a couple okes who couldnt help, eventually got handed a number and got in touch with a supplier in PMB ,I was supposed to make it on friday but that wasnt going to happen  -" No problem I will open specifically for you on saturday". I got new stock E07 150-70-17(R1299) and 90-90-21(R670) ,on removing the rear wheel he said my bearings looked shot(R180) - he jumped on his bike and shot off into pmb to go get some , at the same time they had some rear pads(R270) for a f800 that a guy never collected so they fitted same time  , rode out with a smile

At the end of the day a brilliant oke and his son ,awesome service,fitment,balancing and labour(2 cups of coffee included) and good pricing. He supplies dual ,track and road tyres for bikes at a very reasonable prices - Metzeller,Pirelli,Mitas,Conti and Shinko

Midlands Bike Tyres Pietrmaritzburg - Unit 11 ,19 Halstead Road ,Mkondeni,PMB 033 386 0679 or 083 229 7856 - he ships country wide