Back from the Dead - Oldtimer DR breaths again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veemax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Some Dogs are old enough to remember these bikes ?!

I've just collected mine and am busy running it in .... complete rebuilt engine with brand new piston, camchain, rebuilt clutch , and some carb attention.

This will be the THIRD 650cc thumper redone for me in the last year or so by the increasingly famous Claus Tyrzyk , a German Master Mechanic whose workshop hides in obscurity in Killarney Gardens , as 'Maxwill Trading '

Claus never puts a spanner wrong , he is simply the only competent mechanic I know and I'd trust him with my life.  It is little wonder the KTM guys are flocking to him , he has now developed something of a core competence in KTM Vee twins , solving the problems of pocketed valves PROPERLY and EFFECTIVELY. This is a shameless punt for a modest man who should be much more famous than he is.

I know someone who sent a KTM950 to him in CT from Jhb to repair. That says it all.  Sorry KTM WC you have earned your reputation as being actually quite KAK. I will not trust you to change the oil on my lawnmower , but this is not the time nor place for my tirade on that subject .... ( can't even line up a back wheel for sucks fake !!! )

Thank you Claus ....  and your old-fashioned values ! Competency ! Decency ! Quality ! Integrity ! Effective communication! CARING !!! And at prices which delight and surprise the jaded , and ripped off !

July2011rebored.jpg