Bangaduck Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi all.

My name is JAcques Olivier. im 29. Live in Pretoria. Work in the insurance/IT industry. Work sucks. I love riding bikes.

I ride a Suzuki RM 250 at the moment. The last photos Shark posted of de wildt is me.

I am planning on buying a DS bike very soon. In 2 minds and as all of you know you can never make up your mind when buying bikes but i have been thinking a KLR to start off with and then move up to the GS1150 if my wife starts bitching that she wants to tag along. So hopefullu i can get the right info from the members here to ease the descision making process.

I hate moderators on forums who are windgat, especially the one who deleted my first application.Dont let that happen again young man. ;D Lukily i know people here and i was allowed on. Thanks Sharky.Much appreciated my beast.

My housemate has a 98 GS 650 that i can borrow so i reckon soon very soon ill be joining you guys in the field.

Likes and dislikes

Music : Metal and Rock

Teazers, Scuba diving, MOTOGP, Deep sea fishing., The swedish bikini team

Dislikes

Arrogant jourg yuppie scumbags who think they know everything and own all around them. You get alot of them on these type of forums. Rub me up and you'll die  >:D I'm still in hope that the DS community has a bit more of an open mindedness about them.

Good to meet all of you. Beer comes later.

Cheers boys.  ;)