• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Barkbusters for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaballas

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
I bought the Barkbusters as indicated in the link below from Maveric64 in November last year. I never got around to attempt fitting it until last weekend. The only research I did before hand is determining the model number I require for the Tenere which is BHG19.2 NP as was incorrectly advertised in the thread. Well to make a long story short I purchased new BHG19.2 barkbusters yesterday and now have these ones up for sale.

If someone is interested I think they are the BHG15-01 which is a universal kit for Trial, Enduro & Dual Sport bikes, this I can however not vouch for 100% as I do not have the original packaging. Interested buyers are welcome to come a fit them before purchasing.

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=107542.msg2098409#msg2098409

Maveric64 indicated that it was originally bough for a XT660R

They are brand new and have never been "successfully" fitted. If someone is interested sent me a PM. Make me a offer below R1000. Situated in Centurion