Bernadine - Minute of Silence at the school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonWatch

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR 750S
Good day, ladies and gents. I'm here to give you details about the massrides to be done on Friday for Bernadine, the girl who got run over earlier in the week. These are being organised by the people at ThinkBike, so if you have problems or queries, please email me or ask on their forum.

This is for the minute of Silence, I will post another thread for the funeral itself.

From TB (melded two threads) : 

Date : Friday 27 February

Meeting Venue: Engen on Attebury

Directions: From Johannesburg take the N1 North to Polekwane. You will Pass John Voster Off ramp, Bota Street Off ramp, the off ramp to the Airport, Rigel Street Off ramp. Take the Attebury Off ramp, keep in the middle or right lane, at the traffic light turn right onto Attebury, you will pass Menlyn on your right, cross over Louis Lane and move into the left hand lane. The Engen Garage will be thru the dip on left hand side.

From the Garage we will proceed in a westerly direction on Attebury, turn right into Jacqueline Drive thru 3 traffic lights and arrive at the School on right.

Map to follow

Please be there latest 07:00 as we want to start the ride to the school at 07:05.

Anyone is welcome, not just TB members. Just a couple of rules please:

1) Only Roadworthy bikes (Plates etc.)
2) Only Licensed riders
3) Marshalls in full Marshall regalia.
4) Wear Think Bike bibs, black one if you have.
5) Other clubs, wear club colours.
6) No revving, hooting etc. we are there to show our respect.
7) Hazards on during ride to school
We will plan on the day, but if traffic allow, we should ride two abreast.
9) We must not obstruck or interfere with the normal school activites.
10) Remember we are there on invitation, so please behave.
11) Bring flowers, cards etc. to lay at the school.
12) Those in Cages, follow bikes to school.

Thanks Guys, I appreciate..