Berserker Exhaust Pipes - VERY IMPRESSED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andresvanvuuren

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Good day guys.

Just thought I would share my experience and excitement.

After much research and pondering. I decided to give them a try. The only thing that I am sorry about is that I only did it NOW.

I phoned Peet from Berserker and took him 2 x BMW GS 1200 Adventures the very next day (one SOHC and one Tripple Black DOHC model). Both to lose their CAT's and gain a new slip on.

The look  8):

I decided to go for their trade mark slip on, the Diamond back. Beautifully hand crafted pipes.

This is a stainless steel pipe with a CNC machined diamond shaped end cap, also from stainless steel. One can the play around with the finish of the pipe and end caps. I chose a brushed finish pipe with a black end cap on the one and a black pipe with a normal stainless steel end cap on the other. The pipe slips on to the existing exhaust pipe using a stainless steel extension going almost all the way down and under the bike. Looks great, especially when compared to the old dirty/rusted pipe. All and all, a very nice, classy look and feel.

The Sound  >:D:

Absolutely beautiful. It has a deep rumble when idling and sounds awesome when you blip the throttle, great for use in traffic.

What I love about this pipe is that its not at all loud and annoying when you reach highway speeds. This was something that I was worried about.

Basically, this pipe will not drive the neighbors TOO crazy but does make the bike sound 10 x better and will DEFINITELY help with road safety! Bare in mind that this is just on a GS1200, one of the quieter bikes around. Other bikes might scream with the same pipe fitted.

Unfortunately, a sound/video clip just does not do justice to the sound (I have tried) but will try and upload a few photos once I figured out how.

All and all, money well spent (Cheapest option on exhaust pipes around) and will do it all over again if I have to.

If any Capetonian Dogs want to have a listen, send me a PM and we can organise.

P.S: I am not getting any kick back from this, just a really happy customer.