• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Best ever DP for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2762

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Purchased her new in 2007 done 72000km the best proper DP single cylinder ever built.
20000km of her mileage has been on dirt roads carrying me and mommy with her panniers.
Never been in a accident other than the missed placed foot or the side stand sinking in the sand.
What does she have, there are bar risers, 12v socket rear shock spring, aaag I can't remember just look at the photo's.
Oh I bought a big bore kit for her 5 or 6 years ago when I was in the states I never bothered to use it did not need it.
I did last month replaced her steering head bearing and a new chain slider on the swing arm and new back tire ( trial wings front and rear).I have maintained her since the beginning
Her paint work and plastics are still remarkable she has a bit of rust on her front spokes and review mirror arms the crash bars are tatty but that's what they are crashbars.
Her motor still sounds like a mouse with slippers on. Nothing needs to be done to it, just jump on and ride.
The reason for selling I have replaced her with the 10th worst DP bike in the world which I'm still trying to get my head around it.
The whole package for R33000.00 for the out of towners (PE) you can speak to Juipter and Raffie I can't bribe them.
Cell 0829290377   

Attachments

• klr.jpg
    klr.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,456
  • klr1.jpg
    klr1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,451
  • klr2.jpg
    klr2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,445
  • klr3.jpg