• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beta evo 300 Trials bike Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColD

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Beta EVO 300 cc trial bike.

Less than 10 hours if that, on this bike, just never had time to go riding, I was also a novice just wanting to start so apart from the grips ends this bike never really fell down or has damage.
Never competed, this bike is basically brand new, stood for over a year covered in my garage.

I am sure I will regret selling this but it breaks my heart to have such a awesome toy not being played with.

In the pictures you will see have there are two marks one  scratch on the exhaust and another rub mark just above the foot peg.

Photos should be evidence enough of the condition,i purposely took shots of any damage or scratches, the point is that it is just about new.

The bike was bought new from Graham the importer if you are a trials rider you will know who this is.

So I want R 60 k for the bike, and another 5 k for the boots size 10 also near new helmet and tow bar hitch ride on ramp.

Want to get into trials this is all you will need.

This sale is either the bike with the bits or just the bike, alone.

Negotiable for the WD's