Beta Rev 3 '03: on the verge of becomming a verry expensive bonfire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matie spero

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Extremely long story bulleted:

1) Sold a perfectly good Husky CR250 for peanuts to buy a trials bike last year.

2) Reasons:
   - not getting to ride the husky as the laaitie was 1year old.
   - husky needs to be trailered to chestnut race track just to start the thing (load)
   - Watched way to much youtube clips of trials riding, and though I could learn a lot of clutch control and stuff on a trials bike
     (To be 100% honest, I am too scared to wheelie my DR650, and that's my sole purpose in life after being a father).

3) Final motivation for me:
   - I have this fever, bike fever, my arse is itching and I need to scratch it.... ooooh this fever
   - I can ride the bike for an hour or so every now and then, in the nabourhood (as its a quite bike) and eventually I will be able to wheelie!
   - I don't have to spend a half a day just to get a hours riding in...
    - I will learn to wheelie

4) Final motivation for the misses:
   - its not as dangerous, I am doing this with my safety for our son as best interest!
   - being there for our son is more important than riding like a maniac around a track
   - this will allow me to be more there for you, giving you more time to go and have quality time as I don't have to leave the house once a year for half a day
     (what actually went on in my head - now I will actually be gone a hour a day every second day)