Bezuidenhout's Pass Solo on a Voge300 Rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Loncin (all models)
On Friday and Saturday I did just short of 1,000km on my Voge300 Rally, which Skinny and Jolandi promtly named "Moemfie" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We did our annual 4-Ways Ride this last weekend and you will have to keep an eye out for the Tankgirls newsletter. One of us was riding the KOVE 450!
I however was on my Moemfie and I am exrtremely happy with this bike. Yes, for R68,500 you are going to find some limitations, but that is expected, but i can certainly live with them.
The Turkana Mad Mules were perfect and I was extremely happy with them. In my almost 1,000km I did not have one single issue with anything, not with with the bike or the equimpent or the gear....nada..... boggerol!

I did a video of me going down Bezuidenhoudt's Pass and the pass is pretty rough! I took it very easy as I was alone and did not want to fuck this up as it is extremely remote there! Sorry for the noise of the branches hitting the GoPro, I know, it is super annoying! I posted the whole video as one thing without cutting anything, so you can see the whole thing form the top to the bottom gate.

Lekker!!