BigE, C and Jman with pillions to Patensie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki XF650 Freewind
We were invited to join friends for a braai in Patensie, and decided it would be a good ride with the girls on the back.  C just got a new KLR C spec and Big E and me on our KLE and Freewind.
This will be my first ride report, seeing that i always bum on the other okes wild reports to post pics and comments.  Excuse the grammer and spelling, I try:
We left shortly after 8 from uncle freddies and arived on Patensie road to baviaans at about 10h15.  We took it very slow and stoped and joked alot since this was our first pillion ride exept BigE who had his first date with his now fiance, on this very road.  The bike ride must have done it for her!
Well, the road was mostly in very good condition exept for the odd pothole here and there of which you become very aware when ride with such a precious cargo.  There was also some trucks and road upgrading being done, on a sunday nogals!
After the road works, the road was very quite, with only one KTM spotted flying past.  A great ride was had by all, and some comments was thrown by the girls about wanting their own bikes... :thumleft:
We enjoyed a lekker lunch with great friends, and hit the tarr home, as the sun was setting quickly.  On the road back Big E and his "hoender" where looking at wedding venues, but one look at farm just outside patensie looked to be enough.  As his eyes were tuned from the venue spotting, he noticed something next to the road as we where driving back, I'll post it in the pics.  Enough of that, here follow the "kiekkies"

Nr 1:  Getting reddy to ride at uncle freddies
Nr2:  "Hier djou, wat brull so?" ja dis daai blou KLR
Nr3:  First damn stop
Nr4: Friendly KTM rider
Nr5: C and Wifey enjoying the scenes at the radio tower

More to follow

Attachments

• Ferreria Ride 019.jpg
    Ferreria Ride 019.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Ferreria Ride 014.jpg
    Ferreria Ride 014.jpg