• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bike trailer for sale-Or swap for a Scoota

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokkie

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Now to Swap  for that Scooter gathering dust in your grudg. :ricky:
I have this low-loader trailer for sale. Trailer is still new ,just been built by me and has a Rub-Axle with new rims and tires.I used 3mm wall thickness rectangular tubing for the frame,so it is a bit over designed but strong and still light.
As can be seen on the pics ,it is a low loader. I can push or ride my 1200GS onto the trailer without any help needed.
The trailer has been painted with an industrial primer only and It can be painted any color you want or just keep it Black.
I have two prices ,R 6000-00 ,Unlicensed,without spare wheel but with chevron board.
And R7500-00 ,Licensed without a spare wheel,complete wit chevron board.
If you want I can provide a new spare at a price ,plus-minus R1000-00 ,or you go look for a secondhand spare :thumleft: .
By the way,I am posting from my wife`s Laptop,with permision  ;D .
Me, I am SpipSkop and my laptop is not werking, you can phone me on o82six540500.Trailer is in Jeffreys Bay.

Attachments

• Trailer down.jpg
    Trailer down.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 790
  • Trailer side.jpg
    Trailer side.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 786
  • Trailer rear.jpg
    Trailer rear.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 786
  • Trailer front.jpg
    Trailer front.jpg