Bike & trailer stolen...... suspicious circumstances!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazed

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
My KTM 990 adv & trailer were stolen yesterday.

The bike was in for repairs at Pro Action, I had dropped it off there with the trailer.
Yesterday they phoned to say the bike was ready & that they had a delivery service & could
drop off the bike for me!

WOW, what service!  Yes please!, gave them my address in Pta, told them to deliver.

Pro Action phone to let me know that the driver is on his way. I receive a call from the driver not too long afterwards, saying that he is outside my entrance.
I instruct the gardener to open my garage & put bike in the garage. No problem!

5 minutes later............................my gardener hears as he describes it this "dwah, dwah"

The thieves had broken my side entrance door leading to the garage, opened the garage door,
hooked up the bike on it's trailer & dissapeared.

He says he ran up when he heard the noise of the break-in, saw a "black man" who pointed a
gun at him & shouted at him to leave.

I don't blame him or my maid for running away!

Has anyone else had a bike delivered, only to have it stolen a few minutes later?

Do they follow KTM trucks to customers houses?

The bike is or was a KTM 990 Adv 2006, 13000km on the clock, acropovics, frame guards, scotts steering dampner,  black cycra handguards. big dings on rims.

The only means of differentiating it from the thousands of other 990's are the mirrors, the righthand mirror broke off in a fall, breaking off at the brake reservoir. I had KTM put mirrors from a super motard on the bike.

The engine no. is 660117201, vec. reg. no. THZ 977 GP.

BASTARDS!!!!