Biker in the making!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
HAPPY TUESDAY!!

Hailing from Northriding as pillion for my partner... I pillioned my first looooong trip (in September 2013) to Dullstroom, up to Mokopane, to Groblersdal and back home... learning so much about what and what not to do as pillion - Baptism by fire I tell you and I have never looked back! My Rider, Gravel Man is a phenomenal motorcyclist - I don't believe I could be safer with anyone else (sorry boys!)! Although every now and again, I get a 'mid-motion-swat' if I'm holding the bike up...I'm slowly getting over that nasty fear of falling.

Why am I on the Forum? Well, Gravel Man is absolutely hooked...and I totally see why...so much to read, experience and learn from...and all from the riders/pillions themselves - thank you!

Looking forward to reading more,
Caryn aka Carameltjie

PS - I am a bit of a scardy cat and haven't quite plucked up the courage to get my own bike and a license as yet. It would be great if there could be an option on the "What bike do you own?" section of the registration to include "Are you a Rider or Pillion?" ... or possibly include an alternative option "Pillion"...just a thought :)