• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BIKES WANTED: KTM 500+KTM 300+Freeride 250R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renrew

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
Hey fellas

Looking at doing some covid-deals bike shopping. So putting the word out so long to get a feel for what’s available. I’m sure there are guys looking to offload their bikes. My sincerest condolences to those that are in these unfortunate circumstances.

All bikes have to be in extremely good condition (not made to look clean with a new sticker kit and swingarm guards), lower than ~70-odd hours and with extras.

Nothing that’s banged-up and done rock riding/technical enduro with 100 hours and only 1500km. lol

Wanting to buy the following:

- 2017+ KTM 500 (Road legal/LR Tank/Extras)

- KTM 300 TPI (All the protection bits etc.)
(Alternatively a super clean pre TPI KTM 300 with low hours will be considered)

- KTM Freeride 250R (Any year model)

Let me know if you have these bikes or someone you know of. If you have something that’s slightly more hours or falls out of the year models, no harm in reaching out to me anyway.

PM me or whatsapp: 083 22 sven 604 tree

Disclaimer:

To be totally upfront and avoid any drama/backlash - I’m not interested in buying from a dealer, paying dealer prices or crazy prices. Looking for good deals, I’m a cash buyer and not going to come with financing stories that might fall through. If I offer you less than you think it’s worth, or I think the price won’t work for me, then don’t sell it to me :) No offence needed.

Peace out and be safe out there guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk