Blame it on advancing age.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Greetings! I have been drifting on the site for so long I cant remember if I had the good manners to introduce myself.......And I blame it on the contributors!!! Every time I log in I feel like a mosquito in a bloodbank - know what to do, just can't make up my mind where to start!! Reverend SuperJuice, salutations!! As an avid member of your congregation I await your sermons with bated breath! As for the Ride Reports - let me put it this way : I follow them with more intensity than other people follow 7de Laan etc(have a TV, only had it on about 3 hours the past 6 months). Am currently a cage-driver(fuel leak + hot exhaust = toasted bike), therefore the avid reading of the ride reports. Love all sports to do with wheels(and an engine!). Big dreams : 2012 = going to ride the Dragon(318 curves in +- 12 miles!!) for a onroad trip, 2011 = do the Desert Run(if the bike and finances permit). Looking forward to meeting the Dogs, until then keep the round bits on the brown stuff!!