Bloody pathetic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coala

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
I am going to step on some toes here.  If you are the sensitive type, press the home button now.  I was at - and i will name it strait - BMW Lifestyle in Midrand today.  Full riding gear walked around for probably 15 minutes looking at the bikes.  Not one lazy saleman bothered to get up from their arses to ask if i need help. Not one.  I went out, walked into the car dealership - after 5 minutes a guy came up to me asked if he can help me.  I said sorry bro it not your job - its the job of the saleman.  It was the guard - kudus to you chap.  Went back to the Lifestyle section - again nobody bothered.  What type of bloody salepoeple are u????  have you not heard - their is a farking finacial crisis and the world is entering a bloody depression. Obviously u do need to get off ure farking arses to work - guess you do not earn commission.  i hope one of you read this.  I do not feel sorry for you guys if you do not sell a bloody bike for the next 100 years - from me you not going to get any business.