• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW 1200GS and Adventure accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geeser

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
ALL ITEMS SOLD BARRING STD EXHAUST HEADERS, STD SILENCER AND HEIDENAU FRONT TYRE.

I have sold my 1200GS Adventure and have the following
items available for sale.

Adventure Tank side bags good condition -R450.    SOLD
ThrDttle Position sensor guard in good condition -R250. -SOLD
Headlamp glare shield good condition -R350. -SOLD
Phillips Crystal Vision bulb set incl spot bulbs barely used. Substantial light improvement -R350. -SOLD
Wild at Heart 2 finger levers immaculate -R700.      SOLD
BMW 1200GS/800GS top box including 1200GSA mounting bracket - R4000.   -SOLD
Standard exhaust muffler barely used, like new -R1500.
Bosson slip-on muffler. Nice sound and look in good condition - R1850. -PROVISIONALLY SOLD
Standard exhaust header pipe, no dents -R1600.
Decatted exhaust header pipe. Dent removed from underside. Good sound and performance improvement-R1250. Heidenau K60 Scout 19 inch dual purpose front tyre in virtually new condition. -R850.

PowerCommander V with Autotuner and POD300 display. Purchase price was R9000 5 months ago. Happy to let the 3 items go for R5950. All items in immaculate condition. Is an amazing self tuning piece of kit. It is specifically for the 1200GS and adventure so true plug and play. ONLY POWERCOMMANDER FOR SALE, NO LONGER AUTOTUNER AND DISPLAY

I will post photos of specific items if requested.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of the items on  zero8two 8768793