• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW 450 Rally for sale - (price R50K) price drop R40K- see last post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonova

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hey All. (post edited as it is an old ad)
Well the time has finally come.
My BMW 450 that has done every Amageza I've done, and completed them all with not one bike related issue, is up for sale.
I'm needing to get a bike for the Roof next year and also for training for romaniacs.

So Ja - there are a lot of bits that go with but the basics are:
BMW G450x - 2009 model if I remember right..
I got her with 11 hours on So was still new.
Front end is a KYB SS with x-trig triple clamps (vibration dampening). this is an EPIC front end... E...P..I..C.  Has Fork bleeders.
Safari tank, plumbed direct into the rear - Isolatable
Tower and fairing - Tr- Tec made and super strong.
Slip on aftermarket zorst L3 Leovince
Top end was done at about 100hours completely unnecessarily based on the measurements at the time but ja I did it anyway. Clearances have never been out - last checked before latest Amageza.
Spare torque limiter, output shaft seal set, Spare injector (used). Spare clutch and clutch cover (also used)
Spare gear lever, rear brake, clutch Lever, throttle and clutch cables, spare air filter, Zip-Ty breather mod, Zip-ty magnetic oil filter cover. Spare used Fuel filter and pump with O-rings, Spare front disc,
I have the old plastics
Bunch of other things that i'll add as I remember them.

Doesn't include ICO's or Roadbook.

Attachments

• bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,809
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,813
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    971 bytes · Views: 1,797