• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW F650 GS Late 2008 - *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Destrier

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Hullo everyone,

Sadly needing to sell my little blue monster. Please take a look at him and refer to anyone you know who may be interested.

Lovely little bike perfect for beginners or lady riders.
Includes after market value add's such as: Wilburs shock and progressive fork springs, aluminium bash plate, Wild @ heart crash-bars and hand guards, F800GS wind shield, Offroad (wide) footpegs, Givi top box, headlamp covers. Also includes ABS and heated handgrips. (note that still have original lowered suspension too - included)

Dual Sport
FSH - Used BMW dealers ONLY (Auto Bavaria (primarlily), Auto Alpina and Northcliff are the three dealerships i have used in past for servicing)
BLUE BMW F650 GS TWIN (25,000 km’s)
R65,000.00 negotiable
See photos below

Bike is in Muldersdrift, Gauteng. But happy to meet somewhere ... please just ask!

As to the scratches on crashbars - it's a dual sport bike, been used as such and i have had two drops, but no damage to bike as such, since crashbars and hand guards did their jobs - where appropriate :)

thanks to all :)
Niens