• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW F800GS STOLEN!!! in Free State

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandvreter

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Know it is a long shot but does not hurt to ask, but if anyone stumbles across this one for sale let me know.
Broke the electric gate off and stole it out the garage, loaded it onto a vehicle. We have a syndicate operating that actually lift bikes over you damn wall, so not one or two blokes!
Vin nr - WB102190XAZT87119
2010 F800 GS , of note is extra handguards, an SW motech bash plate and tinted puig screen.
whassap 071 six zero four 6712.

Also of note, within 10 minutes of it being logged onto the police computer as stolen we got the first call from a "policeman" close to the botswana border claiming they found the bike. Then couple minutes later a phone call from the " parys police station" by an officer telling us the bike was found near the botswana border. We informed him of caller one, he called us back to ensure us it is legit as he spoke to caller one at the respective police station. Caller one called back to say he can get the bike released faster from holding and send it down to us for R1000 bucks as impounded vehicles takes forever to get back, pay him via FNB easypay. I said sure thing, send me photo of the bike.... until then I pay nothing, and dont worry I will come collect it personally. Never called again and of course I did NOT pay. Gave the info to the investigating detective who just said , yeah, common problem.

So be aware, our info , phone numbers and ALL bike details was leaked by the fking police. So not only do you get robbed you then get scammed! The caller had even the VIN no!

Attachments

• IMG_5584.jpeg
    IMG_5584.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 764
  • IMG_5583.jpeg
    IMG_5583.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 757
  • IMG_5586.jpeg
    IMG_5586.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_5587.jpeg
    IMG_5587.jpeg