• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW R1200GS Adventure - CRASHBAR BAGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I have found my old supplier that has re-started his business (the last one his partner skipped with all the VAT & UIF funds... :-[ and he was liquidated)

Have ordered 25 sets of these "must have" bags ............... ideal to store your hammock, ATGATT inners, groundsheets, puncture kits.... well anything that you want easy access to.

R 675.00 per set .. incl. postage

The sets are actually an upgrade to the ones on my bike, with extra nylon webbing on the sides for strength and metal loops for tying stuff to as well as a eyelet to allow a lock to be fitted.
The bags are also "locked" onto the bars with velcro as well as two metal clasps that secure the bags from the inside to prevent removal!

first come - first serve!

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE THE GENUINE articles..........  there are some copies of my bags around.....  don't be fooled!!  :eek7:

Attachments

• DSCF1574.JPG
    DSCF1574.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,146
  • DSCF1577.JPG
    DSCF1577.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,149