• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold BMW Venting Jacket Size 52

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johanp

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F850GS
1694498550786.jpeg

vent1.jpg
vent2.jpg
vent3.jpg

VENTING​

A suit made for urban adventures in countries with high humidity and sizzling summer temperatures of over 25 °C. The abrasion-resistant denim featuring large Cordura mesh inserts and lightweight NPL protectors offers maximum safety for short journey

Product details.​

• Lightweight textile suit designed for temperatures of 25°C and above
  • Generous abrasion-resistant Cordura mesh lining for optimum ventilation
  • Upper material inserts made of robust yet stylish denim
  • Lightweight stretch Dynatec on backs of knees for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
  • Material reinforced in vulnerable areas
  • Lightweight NPL protectors at shoulders, elbows and knees (height-adjustable), plus NP2 protectors at hips (removable)
  • NPL back protector can be retrofitted
  • Back-protector pocket with 3D spacer fabric for optimum air circulation
  • Zip at wrist with stud fastener on sleeve cuff
  • Long side-leg zips extend to hips, making the trousers easy to put on and remove; press stud on leg cuff
  • Two chest pockets with press studs, two zipped jacket side pockets, two front and back trouser pockets
  • Leather label featuring the lettering ’BMW Motorrad, engineered in Germany’ on the jacket hem and rear trouser waistband
  • Connector zip: 40 cm
  • Regular fit
  • CE-certified

I've got a blue BMW Venting jacket in size 52 in as new condition, with the optional back protector included.

The sizing is between a medium and a large I guess. I've tried a couple, and this is by far the best summer jackets I've ever used.

Price:R3000 or swap for a size 54 Venting.
Located in Centurion.
Shipping: At your own cost and risk

Last edited: