Bored at home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumba

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
Woke up to a beastly eastly!!! Two days in a row and can’t go throw a bait . So thought a good idea to shoot up to sarni top for a pub lunch ,
Left Umzumbe at 7, did dirt roads up to snt faiths then tar towards high flats, blow me down in the middle of fucken no where a couple of old granny’s and kids decided to burn tyres and block the road ! And a handful of cops just stand and watch…???
Turned back a km and found a little dirt road that wound around all the way to high flats so much better., Sarni was a breez, beers perfect temp .Then excitement on the way down as a overloaded taxi couldn’t make a incline and decided to make another attempt, idiot free wheels backwards and goes straight over the vertical side 😳 about 50 ft on its roof. People just climbed out and sat around. Then at border post I picked up R 200 some taxi driver dropped 😊 beers on him . Just past patensie found a Bmw with a flat so helped out with compressor. And just before ixopo a idiot dancing on a truck full of blocks fell of at about 50 km hr . Think his Christmas party headache’s going to be a long one . Came snt faiths back and those old granny’s who I suppose never payed a cent tax in their lives had left the mess behind. Messey nation .
Home by 4
D0796664-54D3-4628-B07F-978D9E4F0029.jpeg

Attachments

• 985A690B-C320-47F3-BB99-8563E53F654C.jpeg
    985A690B-C320-47F3-BB99-8563E53F654C.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1