• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brand New (never worn!!!) Troy Lee Designs Super Moto Pants - PRICE REDUCTION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williaby

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Is anyone interested in a brand new (never worn!!!) pair of Troy Lee Designs Leather Speed Pants as worn by the super motard racers?

These will be equally at home on tar or in the dirt. They are a leather / ballistic nylon hybrid and are extremely comfortable offering high quality protection even at speeds of 160km/h but not sacrificing on comfort in any way. Much cooler than most pants containing leather as you can see from the pics the leather is mainly in the areas where abrasion is most likely to occur, the rest of the pants are made of ballistic nylon.

Unlike their MX cousins they have protection in all the right places (i.e. no stretch panels on hips and knees). They are a size 38 but will probably fit a waist between 36 - 40 (maybe a touch bigger) due to the tuneable fit.

All I want is R2300 R2200 R2100 (excluding postage) but for anyone in the East Rand / Sandton area I can probably get these to you free of charge.

These are selling at www.hardcoreimports.co.za for R2899 and for R4050 at www.mxalliance.co.za (okay but we all know they are a rip off  :)) so grab yourself a bargain here.

Features:
* Snap, plus hook-and-loop front closure system makes for a simple, no-gimmicks closure that is easy to use and virtually unbreakable
* Side cinching belts provide a tuneable fit
* Full mesh sewn-in liner for ventilation
* 30% perforated cowhide leather / 70% ballistic nylon
* TLD logo patches on thighs for added protection and style
* Full-grain leather inner knee for maximum durability, grip, and heat protection
* Double and triple stitched seams
* Accordion knee with super stretch panels for maximum mobility
* Sliding rear yoke stretch panels and form following design allows the pants to stay in place, yet continue to move when you do
* Padded leather impact section protect the legs during a fall
* 4-way stretch panels provide a contoured fit for superior comfort