CARS ARE RETARDS - some of them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBigJayDog

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT600
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, probably belongs under 'jou ma' but i just have to get this off my chest.

WHY ARE SOME CAR DRIVERS TOTAL F@CKING A$$HOLES WHEN IT COMES TO BIKE RIDERS
:dousing:
This morning I was on my way to work travelling at a fair speed approaching a stop street when some guy in his car came past me literally close enough to brush my leg and force me off the road a few meters from the stop sign! I hited at him and revved my engine and he didnt even pay attention (and believe me when you rev an 1100 anybody would notice - plus he didnt have music on)

Now this infuriated me so much with his disregard to other road users that I promptly quickly got up along side him at the stop street (note he was turning left just as my intention was) and bluntly kicked his door in (which got his attention) told him to get out the car, gave him an earful and reported his license number to the traffic police. Made me feel a bit better. Needless to say he was angry about his door but I told him to expect worse if he acts like a dick on the road.

Had I been driving slowly or even leaving a huge gap for him to overtake me I would not have minded, but I was driving normally when he tried top force me off the road. Car drivers (some of them) really are ignorant.

Sorry for the ranting and raving but ive let off a bit of steam now