"Cars in the park" - Roodepoort - Saturday 27 August 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boeloe

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Morning everyone,

i was approached to get the Wilddogs to attend this event on their DS bikes to sort of put a display stand together. This is happening on Saturday 27 August 2011 on the sports field of primary school Dr Havinga on Corlett drive in Witpoortjie, Roodepoort.

I liked the idea and would like to do this. I see it as a great opportunity to market the whole idea of Dual Sport riding to the uninformed community. What i'm planning is to setup some form of stand with a good number of Willdog bikes on display, in full kit (packed like you would do on a trip). At the back of the open air stand under Gazebo(?) we can put up some nice pictures from some RR's. I've discussed this with Mark Hardy some time back as well as with Kilroy who both said "go for it".

Unfortunately it won't work if it is just me and my 1150GS attending. So therefore i call on all dogs who would be interested to attend and even help with orginazation to make it a huge success. We can all be on hand to answer the questions about what we do and stand for, our involvement with the Wilddog breeding / conservation, DS rider training, DS touring, etc. Anybody that may be in possession of Wilddog banners / flags, etc. that can be used, please contact me.

Reply to this post or email me or call me on, oh ate 3 six double 4 triple 7 one