Cederberge 3 jan 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soccet

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Ok here it is a little report on a wet adventures day through the cederberge.
If you cant read this or make sense of what im saying, Ek is baie jammer!! :biggrin:
It so happend that i had a long holiday at home and not much to do so i was working on my wife's final nerve when i decided
maybe i should just go out and have some fun.
Luckely for me Swanniebraai had some friends and they all had the need for a adventure and didn't mind a TA tagging along.
We left Malmesbury just after six straight for Ceres where we had a bit of a fright when Swannie and I went around a turn at Mitchells pass when the road instantly turned into a slippery slide that no knobbly can grip.
I had a close one but as soon as I got to stop I saw Swannie riding up the pass using his safari tank and hand guards for wheels. :mad:
Luckily no one got hurt and Swannie's 990 had only minor scratches, the reason for the slippery slide was a fruit cocktail with diesel and everything that can turn tar into a ice ring. (dit was fokken glad)
Ok so Cruiser Crazy said he need to wake up so we had n mega coffee at wimpy and left Ceres towards katbakkies pass.
This is the first time I ride Katbakkies and man I was in pressed and can recommend it to anyone.
We had some rain and was starting to get wet when we arrived at the famous Oasis for lunch and like always they held up there name.

When we left Oasis it was with allot of effort after the lekke samie but we had a long way to go.
We went down Uitkyk pass and up Nieuwouds pass straight for the N7 where we decided it is time to go home!
After filling up at malmesbury we said our good buys and went home.

Pictures will follow asap. :thumleft: