• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Changed to AUCTION: Perfecto Cordura Airflow motorcycle jacket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mogwaai

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Not much luck with sale - lets try a rapid auction ! Absolutely no use to me so anything goes...
Starting at R100?
Until Friday 22nd @ 08h35?

Item: Perfecto Cordura Airflow motorcycle jacket with removable inner lining Size 2XL (USA38 UK46) - I am 5'11" 74Kg and the 'L' size just fits me (to get a sizing)
Warranty: Nope
Packaging: Just the jacket and inner lining
Condition: Good condition. No falls or tears. Used for 2 1/2 rides  :-[. All protection in place.
Reason: I have another jacket size 'L' which fits me. Used by a mate from US came over and left. No time to sell it.
Shipping: Collection - local Joburg and surrounds. Not worth sending it if it's not the right size.
Collection: Would be better
Price: Sale: R500  Swap: If you have motorbike jacket or helmet for 11-year old ( helmet if it's not older than 1 year ) so I can buy my 11-year daughter some bike kit so she can ride with me.  :ricky: Dad will have to put in more $$$

Attachments

• Perfecto.JPG
    Perfecto.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 311