• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Classic BMW R50/5 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BraveG

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
Hullo chaps,

So, its time for some new projects, I have officially run out of space in my workshop and have had the unenviable task of choosing which bike has to go and even though I love it to bits, I think its time for my BMW R50/5 to go to a new home.

She has been regularly maintained, has new steering tapered roller bearings installed, new air and oil filters, forks fully rebuilt, engine, frame and tank/mudguard resprayed. New wheels and bearings throughout and all oils have been newly replaced. Valves and timing is set along with carbs having been rebuilt with new gaskets and jets/needles/float valves and are nicely tuned in.

I have a full set of cylinders, heads, with valves, pistons, new piston rings for spares should you ever need them.

She is fully licensed till July 2014 and comes with a good clean title and papers. She is 100% original, all replacement parts are BMW OEM and she comes with a Haynes workshop/maintenance manual.

She is a lovely collectors piece, I would keep her if I had the space, just too many bikes. Nothing much to do to her unless you want to take her to a full showroom condition, but she is ready to ride and love, just start her up and go.

I am selling her on Gumtree for R40k, but am willing to give you dogs a price round R35k, so feel free to make an offer O0

My deets:

Grant
oh eight two five four six eight three six five

grant at braveagency dot com

I am also open to a swop of similar value offroad bike ie KTM300 etc

Some pics for you: