Collar and the BM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collar

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Well today i went out on my first WD trip.  Picknik for Valentines Day.  My nerves were shot, was not sure if i would manage......,.,, :eek:

Collarf650gs.jpg

When we turned of the tar road and went on the dirt my first mud crossing, my heart was pounding, couldn't catch my breath and one two three and i was in the middle of it the bum of the BM not doing what I want it to do..... thinking a Sh!t i am going to not make it :eek:  and wonder on wonder i made it didn't come off made it through in one piece.

Eventually got some advise from some of the Dogs...... maybe switching off the ABS would be a brilliant idea  :eek7: had no idea :eek7:

From there luckily it was just dry gravel nothing major except when we reached the HUGE STEEP downhill just before the water crossing. Almost thought the BM was going to run away with me but I made it sjoe  :biggrin:.

When we reached the water crossing the water was very deep and flowing very strong, Jules came to my rescue and took the BM over for me  :ricky: so I made my first water crossing knee deep with boots in hand and slimmy gross under my feet.....  Next time i am going to attempt it myself just didn't want broken bones or BM's on valentines day!!

Then we stopped and had an absolutely devine picknik it was great meeting everyone and you can be assured you will see me again.

Cheers for now safe  :ricky: