Collecting the 1290 ADV R - Anyone up for a meet and greet or ride (WC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vosperd

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
After a long wait and countless sleepless nights in anticipation i will be departing Walvis Bay tomorrow to go and collect my new boney from KTM CPT (who has given me AWESOME service) tomorrow evening 12.02.2019.  :ricky: :ricky:

We are two guys, we need to do a +- 1000 km ride on Wednesday 13.02.2019 in order to service the bikes and will then depart around midday Thursday back to Namibia - Gravel all the way!  O0

Plan for Wednesday: (Depart 06h00)

Tygervalley - Somerset West - Rooi Els - Hermanus - Gansbaai - Ceres - Clainwilliam - Yzterfontein - Tygervalley (Trying to get in as much gravel on this route as time allows while running the scoots in).

Plan for Thursday/Friday: (depart Thursday around 12h00 midday)

CPT -West Coast all the way to Port Nolloth, Alexander Bay to cross at Oranjemund

Anyone feeling the need to do some K's are welcome to join! Hoping to meet some WC dogs and we can return the favour when you are up on our side of the hill again!

Cheers

PS - We know Nam well - the Western Cape and gravel and scenic motorcycle routes not so much - Input wrt the route chosen are welcomed!! :thumleft: