Country Trax Skills Day - Victory Raceway New Date: 5 August

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swart Baard

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hey PE Dogs,

I am extending this invitation to all DS riders and all makes of motorcycles on behalf of the BMW EC Club. This day is aimed at being a fun day and will cater for any skill level, from advanced to noobs  :3some:  :ricky:

The Invitation:

The Eastern Cape BMW Motor Cycle Club is hosting a fun skills training day in conjunctin with Country Trax, the BMW Motorad approved Riding Academy on 5 August 2012.

You are invited to join this fun day with us at a nominal cost of R300 (+R50 for a pillion).   We have put this day together  for riders in our area who want to improve their riding skills, hone what they know,  be safer ‘out there’ and to forget  the bad habits (that you may not know about) to make you a safer rider and to get the most out of your bike. The day is aimed at basic skills, for the novice, intermediate and more advanced rider, which probably means all of us.

Our venue will be the Victory Raceway, time to start 09h00. We would love you to join us and to qualify, please submit your entry fee to the following bank account:  ( there is a limit to the entrants for the day, therefore first come first accepted applies, ie money in the bank please!)

First National Bank
BMW Motorcycle Eastern Cape
Branch code 210317
Account No. 62019137753

State your name & surname as the reference . Your refernce must be your name and the word TRAX, and please drop a mail to notify Dorothee (Gill Jones) of your  details so that I can keep you updated.

Looking forward to great day and please feel free to give me a call for any further info you may need – and yes, we will feed you and provide other beverages, and yes, if you have another make of dual sport bike or a buddie with one, you may join up, Country Trax is not limited to one manufacturer!

Regards,

Gillian Jones
073 195 6882
[email protected]