CountryTrax Intro Course

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjn

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hey WD's

Thought I would share my experience, with the hope that other newby bikers would also attend a formal training course.

To begin...I have been biking for a while and imagined myself to be rather competent and safe on the road (I knew I couldn't ride dirt to save my life :biggrin:). This one-day course just helped me realise how uncomfortable I actually was on my bike and how little I understood about my balance on the bike.

It was really great to have the opportunity to learn these skills in a safe, structured environment from very experienced instructors! It was a supportive and fun day, but there was no messing about. The slow riding and emergency braking exercises have gone a long way in boosting my confidence on the bike...I now get on my bike and I feel much safer and have a greater respect for the machine.

I'll definitely be attending a weekend course in the near future when I have practiced these new skills...and worked on my fitness levels ;)...and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this course to anybody! Actually, I wish a structured course such as this could replace the stupid K53 test...

Safe biking
Willem