crab burns and burns out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
on friday past the bloke who says that his name is crab (i met him en route to the 2008
buffalo rally) invited me {and others} to his house with the intention to burn animal flesh on an
open fire.crab it seems, is a man who does not consume dead animals. however,this did not prevent him from starting the sacrificial fire.
5 other guys were present they also claimed to be people who rode autocycles,a lady was
also present.although she did not claim to be a lady, i knew that she was a lady due to her
manner,appearance and general deportment.the evening was extremely pleasant until the chap
who claims to be named ''crab'' decided to poison certain of the guests with a bottle of red wine
that ,it seems,had been laced with a common garden insecticide.i am not sure why only certain of the guests were targeted,maybe it was due to their loyalty to certain motorbike brands,
perhaps crab took exception to their riding habits.who knows?
other than the poisoning incident a wonderful evening was had by all.however, there was an
unfortunate event that soured the evening somewhat.well after midnight,crab decided to invite
his neighbour(who is an ordained pastor,it seems) to join the festivities. crab then decided to
display his dvd collection of large breasted barmaids on his tv,the scoundrel(crab) also started
to sing at a high pitch ,a song(first done by john denver,i think) "i am not the pheasant plucker''
,can you believe it,he actually co-erced the pastor to croak a few verses!
the pastor had an unusual surname''bollz'',this i know to be fact because as i left i heard crab screaming hysterically''....PASTOR BOLLZ  PASTOR BOLLZ...''
i also noted that all the scooter bikes when departing the party venue had a problem with their
idling as everyone revved very loudly and the jockeys tried to make the tyres squeal.
I had to leave at a sensible hour due to the fact that i had to attend a meeting of the carnation
society later that morning.

i also wish to inform the readers{if any} that i intend to change my forum name.