• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CRF250L 2014 Low Km's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanti

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
This bike was purchased in October 2014 by a police officer in Middelburg - he used it to go from his house to the police station in good weather , otherwise the bike sat in a closed garage .
I bought the bike off him last year with 870kms on as a replacement for my KLR to use until the Africa Twin that I ordered came out - its time now and apparently according to my wife a man can only have one bike at a time . I have looked after the bike very well and it sleeps under my house . I took it for its 1000km service to Honda and everything perfect .
Starts every time , fuel efficient , great bike to ride ,  I had intended to keep the bike myself for use round the forestry roads here as its perfect for that but I hear my wife too............
It has a PSP tail rack , PSP bash plate ( which I havnt installed yet as to be honest I don't take the bike on any gnarly trails ) , polisport hand guards , full service history , both keys , owners manual etc - I took it through its roadworthy in 2015/11/30 when I acquired the bike , its licensed up till 2016/12/31 .
Total KM's is 2010 though that changes by 8 km per day average .
What more to say great bike , reluctant sale
R 43 500

Attachments

• LHS CRF.jpg
    LHS CRF.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 386
  • RHS CRF.jpg
    RHS CRF.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 385
  • KM''s CRF.jpg
    KM''s CRF.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 378