• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CyclePump Adventure Combo Package - Wild Dog Special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr BestRest

Puppy
Reaction score
CPAC_1_400.jpg

Some of you have heard about the CyclePump, a 12-volt tire inflator made in the States. For full details on the CyclePump, click here: https://bestrestproducts.com/celestia/products/cyclepump/

Because of terrain you ride it's pretty clear that you could benefit from our CyclePump and other products, so I thought it'd be a nice to offer a short-term discount to Wild Dog members.

Here's the deal: Normally we sell our Adventure Combo Package for $150.00 USD. When ordered separately the price would be $157.00. The Combo Package contains one Adventure CyclePump, one EZAir Tire Gauge, and one Stop&Go Pocket Plugger (tubeless repairs only).

We have a limited number (about 15) special short hose Adventure Combo Packages available to Wild Dog members. The only difference between the regular version and the special version is that the air hose is shorter, 12" instead of 24", otherwise the kits are identical. Personally I like the shorter hose anyway. Price for the special short hose kit is $130.00.

To get the special pricing you'll need to mention the "Wild Dog Discount". If you order by phone be sure to say those magic words. If you order online be sure to fill out the special ordering information link (blue box) and mention the "Wild Dog Discount". If you fax your order, write across the page in bold letters "Wild Dog Discount". Get the picture? Ya gotta ask to get the discount, no exceptions.

We'll run this special until the end of the year (2006), or until we sell out of the short hose versions, whichever comes first. I'll post the list when the well runs dry. No whinging if you miss the deal, I hate snivelers. :wink:

We have no plans to offer a discount on the CyclePump (only), so if you're a rider with tubed tires you won't be able to use the Pocket Plugger. Find a toothless... er, tubeless mate and give it to him for his birthday.

If you're wondering about the EZAir gauge, it can be used by itself as a regular gauge, or it can be hooked up in series with the CyclePump - you connect it to the CyclePump and fill the tire thru the gauge, monitoring pressure as the tire inflates. :idea: It can also be used to quickly deflate tires for off road riding conditions. The gauge is graduated in PSI, not bars, so you'll have to do the math. I never understood BARs anyway.

Shipping is extra - it generally costs about $50-55 via Global Express. If you get together with a buddy you can save on shipping, but we'll only ship to one address per order, one credit card.

One more thing if order online.... where you type in your "Wild Dog Discount" comment, make sure you also include the 3-digit v-code on the back of your Visa or Mastercard. Amex 4-digit codes are on the front, just above the card number. We can't process your order without that code.