Dakar - Adventure Screen vs Small/No screen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
Shortly after getting the bike , I joined this forum and quickly got busy with the farkle orgy..

Rode the bike once and put an aftermarket screen on as it makes for better highway riding , or so I thought....

In one of Michnus's posts regarding the Uvex Carbon helmet he twice mentioned having the perfect "buffeting body height" ..........this has been stuck in my mind , yes , mine is slow and takes time to work...

After supper last night I took the "larnie" screen off and fitted a std GS , yes , not even a Dakar screen on and went back to attend to Jack :peepwall:

Looking at the bike this morning I thought it actually looks cool but will ride kark....  Got onto the N14 and was expecting a crappy ride .......BUT NO , I actually prefer it to the large screen....

Maybe tis because I have the wind against my entire upper body and not just trying to rip my head off , but even at 160 , yes , even daks can get there , I prefer the smaller screen.

Saw a post by where the word "nekid"was used to describe the way I think I am going to go with the Dak....time will tell if it was a wise decision.