Dakar evening with Brett Cummings @ Patman's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiLRoy

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
The Dogs will be hosting Brett at the end of the month on 28 March at Pat's place here https://www.travellersnest.co.za/wmenu.php  (Travellersnest is a guest house, if you come from far or dont want to ride back in the dark, organise with Pat and Martie to spend the night)

Event to start at 15h00 till late - note ----- drinks from 3pm, formalities to start at 7pm
Cost R350pp - R200 to go to Brett, and R150 for Pat for catering and venue or R600 per couple (R300 to Brett)
Will include some slides and talks, fund raising, maybe auction, will sell Wilddog merchandise
Full dinner to be served
Bring own booze or there is a cash bar
Its a guest house, so you can book to spend the night
Limited space - pay your R350 to reserve your place

Please indicate if you are attending by making a list and inform us when you have paid. Your name on the list mean you are paying to attend. We will insist on commitment with these kind of events, else its not financially viable to host it.

Herewith the bank details:

Bank: FNB
Branch Code: 252645 Menlyn Park
Account Number: 6232 018 7091
Account name: Wild Dog Adventure Riding CC
Reference: Dak <Your Forum name>

For Brett donations - use the same bank details above, but make the Reference - Don-Dak <Your Forum name>

I'll bring remaining WD merchandise to sell at the venue icon_thumleft

Ok okes - this from Brett regarding the nature of the event......please add your names, pay and attend :thumleft:

Hey guys

Sorry for the absence. Things have been crazy since I have been back but it is starting to calm down a little now.

I am really looking forward to this day with the Wild Dogs. I have a few exciting things planned and I think you will all enjoy it.

Here are some of the highlights for the day:
- Dakar bike will be at the venue
- Free piece of 2014 Dakar roadbook and autographed supporter's posters to all who attend
- Short presentation of behind the scenes at Dakar
- Navigation training for all who are interested
- Possible fellow Dakar guest to attend (Watch this space)
- There will be a few items on auction after the presentation - Brett's Dakar Helmet in SA colors, Dakar riding shirt with my number on it, "Brett's Dakar" framed memorabilia, a supporters shirt autographed by Marc Coma, and a genuine Factory KTM Red bull t-shirt.

Pics to follow.

See you guys there!!!