Delilah has charater - Railway Road to Rayton Ride Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cave Girl

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Realized the day was going to be interesting when I woke up late an needed to test the top speed of  Delilah okay got scared at 162 although I am told she can do 184. Turned off onto Nelmapius at 8.04am â?? plenty of timr to find the BP â?? I couldnâ??t figure out how to key in GPS Coordinates â?? not sure if the Nuvi does that will need to chek with the ones in the know. . . . .  having narrowly missed a cage who needed to get to the other side of the road without warning I totally missed the BP â?? 5ks up the road realized I had gone to far. Made a U turn and found the rest of the guys waiting patiently. GundaG handed out our really cool name stickers.

And we set off â?? nice slow ride with GundaG riding sweeper and me showing off my standing up skill now that Adventurer had fitted the handle bar raisers,

and then it happened â?? Delilahâ??s  front wheel went right, the back wheel went left and I went down rather surprised and very hard!!!! Left thumb area took some strain, and that was pretty much where my ride ended. Waved the guys on an limped home on tar like a wounded Dog.
Lesson learned
-  Falling off from a standing position is really not that bad.
-  Riding using one hand is doable
-  Thank Adventurer for fitting crash bars (which need attention!!!!) and hand guards which defiantly saved the plastic stuff.

Canâ??t wait for the rest of the ride report.