Die plek waar jy werk en bly is die plek waar jy lekker speelplek kry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiebotha

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLX 400SR
This is a small dorpie called George.

Here in George the weather is hot.  George is an awesome place to do so much things that there is such a huge diversion in any sports and the small town caters for everyone that wanna explore.

Me and oom Ryan took the bikes the Saturday afternoon last week also for a lekker trip over the Montagu pass into Paardepoort but there was Funder!  While we departed that time from George the rain started to poor down onto us.  We ignored the funder and gooied so that we could escape danger.  While we were riding I decided to quickly ask siri (while on the bike) what will happen if funder struck a bike?  She answered with no answer.  So I decided if my phone don't answer than we should be save from funder struck.  

The morning I decided to take a quick trip (early trip to geelhoutboom) and see if there was cows that I could admire.  A fat cow is a good cow!

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

Oom Ryan got himself a new bike that is called by the Japanese's "Honda"  He bought a legend XR 650R or L?  But die oom kan ry!  So we took the montagu pass in the funder.

IMG_1551.jpg

Here oom Ryan is admiring the awesome seenery that presented itself upon us.  

IMG_1553.jpg

Here we took skuiling from the funder and then a train ride over us.  It was an amazing experience

So while we were waiting for the train and funder to pass I came up with a route to take.  It took me at least 2 hours to sketh this piece of art.  Please people don't copy and paste my map.  This is copywrited::!!!

20130225_190914.jpg

With this map in mind we were on our way for next Saturday going via George to Naaisna using the 7 passes road and come back with a lekker sand road

continue just now: