• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dirtbagz special import for forum members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiLRoy

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Goods news guys

I've managed to obtain a good price for these bags for forum members. The Ranger set will set you back about R2000 (for the bags and frames). To import a set will cost an individual about R2200 from RSA. Bags only - about R1550 - Ranger bags (the bigger ones). To calculate: $ price + US shipping cost x exchange rate + 10% + 14% (10 and 14% are local tarifs if the items are NOT subjected to duties).

They do racks for:
DR 650's
KLR 650's
XR's - check models at https://moto-sportpanniers.com/dirtbagz/
Now also for DAKAR's :cheers: and F650's

Dirtbagz.jpg

heinie-KLRheldirty.jpg

As said before - its good quality d/s bags. The light racks secure the bags and keep it off the zorst - it also protects the bike in a spill.

I'm bringing in:

4x KLR sets
1X DRZ-S racks only
?X sets for the Dakar - who's interested
5x Ranger bags only - for TA riders

Me and Wino is organising with Big Country to build some racks for the TA. Wino will keep the TA riders informed of progress. Since the TA is not available in the US - they don't have racks for it. They did however gave us permission to copy their design for the TA and build it locally :cheers:

I'm busy negotiating with Wolfman for a similar deal - see https://www.wolfmanluggage.com/03BusPages/Links.html for their products. They arguably have the finest d/s tankbags available. Their stuff have been around the world on many trips. They have a KLR specific harness, but generally it fits all d/s bikes.

Let me know who wants what - I shall order soonest

Cheers
Hein