Donford Motorrad Cape Town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omninorm

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure
I just want to say - these guys have so far been absolutely great in more than 5 visits to the dealer and a couple of phone calls and mails to get some information or ballpark figures etc.

Normal services on my F800, weird requests by me on XChallenges and XCountry etc.

Not once did I feel like I wasn't been taken seriously, not once had I need to phone back when someone said they will phone me. Even parts from Germany. Told. 3 weeks, a week later its here with  phone call.
Extra stuff like chain grease and little things like a worn clamp replaced etc no charge.

Not once didn't they know why I was there or what I ordered etc. THe whole team in my experience have just been amazing.

We often are quick to post with bad service, I just thought I'd post this when Ive been consistently impressed by Donford Cape Town and their team.

I can name names, Kara(sp?) making sure everything is organized, Shane the workshop manager who knows whats potting and takes the extra time to talk to his clients and best of all he is KNOWLEDGEABLE about all his products, Kellan who not only takes the time to make sure about special items for bike ordered but actually checks, phones back and gets it right, Michael the same, the guy gets back on a damn email and phones with everything done, prices, order numbers lead times.

From riding other brands where frankly it's not even in the same ballpark, it's a breath of fresh air where it seems the default trend is bad service.