Drift HD 1080P a bit of a dud it seems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I received my Drift HD the day before yesterday when I got home from work and thought I would take a day off and go do some shooting for my boet who is on tour in Afghanistan. So I went riding Yesterday morning and I managed to shoot a few clips, totalling about an hour in lenght all together, and took a few photos, then the damn thing just died on me.

I have a 16GB kingston memory card, which Drift Innovation recommend using, and the battery was full when I set off on my ride. Now the camera wont even turn on. NO matter if I keep the memory card in or not, or use the usb cable to power the unit. All I get now is the logo appearing on the screen and then it just turns itself off.  :lamer: :dousing:

So i have emailed Action Cameras and Drift Innovations telling them the story and am waiting to hear back from them! It makes me somewhat mad though, as I expect something I pay handsomely for, to work flawlessly straight out the box and keep working that way for years to come...... this time it was not to be!!!  :xxbah: 

Anyone else having issues with the new Drift HD??