• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DRZ 400 2007 model for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRISH

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda TransAlp XL700V
Guys my DRZ 400 2007 model is for sale. Retail price is R 42 300.00. My price R 40 000.00. I hardly ride the bike and will replace it with a small plastic; TTR230 or CRF 230.
Extras include carrier and soft luggage frames, Hyde bash plate, Hyde bark busters, 44 tooth sprocket ( original available ), Kouba lowering link ( original available) and shortened side stand.
The bike has only done 2500 kays and still has its original tyres. Back one is half worn. There is a scratch on the left plastics and a small dent in the header. Both happened in a low speed off in a river crossing.The 44 t sprocket makes the power more manageable, gives better top-end (130kpm)
and better consumption/range. The bike will suit a lady or a short guy. Front was lowered by 20mm on the tripple clamps and rear was dropped by 30mm. It had its first service with the agents in EL. Nexy service at 6000kms. I am willing to take the bike to Michnus, Metal Jockey, LanceSA, CharlW or any EL dog if you want a second opinion. I will ask DeonS to post some pics for me as I am technologically challenged. Thanks Deon.