Duallies to Breedts Nek III - 9 Feb 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamgigglz

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Time for another one

As before, very chilled. Good for noobs, but if it rains then there'll be plenty mud.

Recommended kit to bring is something for punctures, water, and a sense of humour. Please remove panniers and top boxes that aren't designed for off-roading; this ride gets bumpy and I've seen plastic Givis go flying.
Before anyone asks; yes, Anakees will be fine...unless there's lots of mud in which case they'll be entertaining.

Here's the map. We're going anticlockwise clockwise. Sorry for the change; Long story. Blame Ghosty  :evil6: Please note new PTA meeting point.

The blue line was the planned route from last time, and the red line is what we actually did. We'll dodge Wonderkop this time  >:D

The "main" meeting point is at the Engen Garage on William Nicol opposite Fourways Crossing, and a second for those coming from PTA at the Caltex in Florida park  Sasol on R512 close to the R512/R104 T-junction.
Check the map or PM me for directions if you're unsure.

We leave the Fourways Engen at 7:30, should be at the second meeting point around 8:00, to leave at around 8:15.

Mogallywood is only a maybe at this point; I'm not sure if he'll be open. Unlikely; we're going to give it a miss.

Let me reiterate that this is a slow chilled ride aimed at relaxed riders and noobs.
This is on Think Bike too.
If you want to tag along at speed, you're welcome but don't expect us to keep up  :p

Right, who's in?

- Gigglz
- ghosty
- evil.sponge (Keen but TBC)
- BikerMom (TBC)
- GSChef
-