DUALSPORT WEEKEND !!!!........... 3-5 Mei 2013 Swellendam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenderbender

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Ja dis alweer sulke tyd . Hier is die link met al die inligting wat julle soek :      riverrally.info

ADVENTURE BIKES GET TOGETHER
3 – 5 May 2013

Utopia (Near Swellendam)

S33 59,924 E020 14,083

Why You Should Join Us...

Where else can you enjoy the outdoors whilst sitting around an open fire talking to Jan (Staal) Du Toit only to have the opportunity to explore the local area on one of the three custom River Rally routes

•Klipbok Route     - Not for the faint-hearted

•Bontebok Route  - Best of both worlds (Gravel and tar)

•Grysbok Route    - For the more relaxed weekender

Click on the "Contact us" page for more information on how to join us on this outdoor adventure....
ON SITE FACILITIES

* River Pool

* Grassed camp site on river banks

* Excellent Ablution facilities

* Free coffee

* Food stalls

* Braai pack for sale

Program
Friday

19:00 Braai with Jan (Staal) Du Toit

Saturday

09:00 Start of adventure courses:

•Klipbok Route (Extreme)

•Bontebok Route (Tar and Gravel)

•Grysbok Route (Tar)

Evening – Braai with Live Band

Contact us
Website special offer: R170 per motorcycle. To take advantage of the special rate please complete the form below. Cleared electronic payment must be received before the 30th April 2013 to benefit from this special reduced rate.
Normal/Late entries: R200 per motorcycle. Payable in cash.

Car entry: R50

By sending your entry you acknowledge the following Indemnity and Rights of Admission on behalf of all participants you are entering.

I agree that I am attending the rally entirely at my own risk and indemnify the organisers and their agents against any damages sustained by my person or belongings. I agree to abide by the riles and instructions of the organisers and their agents. I understand that no firearms will be allowed. In case of unacceptable behavior  I can be removed from the premises. I have read and understood the contents/instructions as outlined above.

Payment details:

Bank              ABSA
Account name  Dubbeldoel Motorfietse
Account number  9108228806
Branch code  632005
Savings account  
Reference for bank statement  Name/Surname

Contact details

Kosie Van Zyl         082 444 4551

Loret Kruger            082 872 0526          [email protected]