Duncan's Funeral arrangements (Eventually)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cave Girl

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi All,

Jennifer his daughter has asked if you could please e-mail her any photo's you may have of Duncan.
This is the post she put up on his accident repot post, thought I should copy it to a new post so it is easier to reply to.
Sharron

Hi All.
I have got the arrangements for Duncan’s (Eventually) memorial service.

He is being cremated and there is no coffin etc just a short service to remember and honour him. I think its best that we honour him by giving of our time to those who need it, in his name, rather than spend hours in a church. He would have preferred that and he was by no means religious.

The service will be held at Mondeor High School in Mondeor south of Johannesburg in the school hall. (It comes up on the Garmin as Mondeor Secondary school.) Parking will be available on the fields ; the entrance to which is located on Ormonde Drive (The Main entrance is on Beauval Avenue but there is not much available parking and it is on the street)

It will start at 2.30 pm this Thursday (15th April)

All are welcome and the venue is big enough to accommodate everyone, however I need some idea of how many people to put chairs out for and cater for so if you could please indicate here ASAP if you would like to come to the funeral I’d be grateful.

Thanks

Jennifer
[email protected]