EC BASH - Sponsorship Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger8

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hi Guy's

Following last years great success, which was contributed to by all the generous and wonderful Sponsors, I am again making a request for sponsorship on behalf of the Eastern Cape Wilddog Bash Organisers.

The generosity of our Sponsors last year blew us away, with times being tough and most business and individuals tightening their belts, you guys really showed an Adventure Spirit which is true to Biking and especially that of what we come to know from the Wilddogs.

The Bash again takes place from the 10 – 12 May 2013 and will be held at the farm, Doornkloof  in the Baviaans Kloof, approximately 84kms from Patensie. The Bash attracts riders from all over South Africa and is well supported each year and this year we are preparing to host a minimum of 160 people.

Please see the link provided below for more information about the Event
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=115397.0

My request is for any Donation or Sponsorship, be it in the form of product, finance or services, which you may be inclined to offer as Gifts and Lucky Draw Prizes. Finance will be used to provide amenities at reduced rates or even free if possible, to the attendees.

For those who Sponsor, please feel free to bring advertising banners or feathers and erect them on site to get some additional exposure and marketing opportunity.

If you are willing to sponsor this endeavour would you please contact myself:

Head Beggar in Charge
Schaun Flesch
084 770 4246
email: [email protected]  
or PM me

Kind Regards
Schaun - Aka - Tiger8